In order to bundle “Composium – Visual Composer Extensions” with your theme, you will require more than just an extended license for the plugin. The extended license needs to be converted into a so-called “In-Stock” license first, before you can include this plugin with your theme.
The form below will allow you to request the license conversion after providing some additional information about your theme and proof of having purchased an extended license already.
In order to convert your extended license into an in-stock license, you will have to agree to the following:
- Currently, we only provide in-stock licenses for themes that are for sale on Themeforest.
- Inform us once your theme has been released and where to find it.
- Include a reference to the plugin and a link to the plugin page in your theme description.
- Allow us to use a reference to your theme when marketing the plugin.
- Remove the license key activation requirement and auto-update feature from the plugin (instructions will be provided).
- Understand that any support requests from theme buyers regarding this plugin will be referred back to you as theme author, unless an user also holds a standard license for this plugin.
- You can NOT and under any circumstances provide your extended license key to theme buyers as you are the only one entitled to using the license key.
- Depending upon individual circumstances, additional requirements might be applicable.