Please be aware that more and more websites are now using restrictive “X-Frame-Options”, which prevents iFrames from loading websites from different domains. That is not an error/problem of this plugin, but a security setting put in place by the respective website you are attempting to embed.
“Composium – WP Bakery Page Builder Extensions” provides you with an easy way to embed iFrames in to your page. You can show the iFrame as a lightbox from a variety of triggers, or embed it directly.
However, this addon has absolutely no control over the content and its styling that is shown within the iFrame!
- Open iFrame in lightbox or embed directly into page
- Have iFrame automatically set its width, manually set responsive width in % or a fixed set in px
- Have iFrame automatically set it height (via 16:9 ratio) or set a fixed height in px
- Define lightbox height and width in percent of viewport, define fixed dimensions or use auto-size
- Show IFrame in full width when embedded directly
- Add Border to iFrame when embedded directly