Aside from elements for the WooCommerce shortcodes itself, “Composium – WP Bakery Page Builder Extensions” also includes an element for a product slider. The fully sortable and filterable grid also allows you to custom style the product rating shown with the product and can show products in the following groups / categories:
- Define total number of products to be retrieved
- Provide automated filter for products (filter will be generated automatically based on all categories assigned to included products)
- Provide sort direction options for products
- Provide sort category options for products
- Show product information in lightbox
- Show product image in lightbox
- Custom rating styling output (non interactive)
- Multiple ways to limit products in slider
- Include or exclude price, cart link, image, rating and stock information
- Any Products
- Recent Products
- Featured Products
- Top Rated Products
- Products on Sale
- Best Selling Products
- Products in a Single Category
- Products in Multiple Categories
For performance reasons, it is advised to use only one “Basic Products Isotope Grid” per page.
This element is utilizing Isotope v1.5.x, which is NOT compatible with the new Isotope release v2.x. There are several reason why we intentionally stick with the older version, the most important ones being:
- The vast majority of plugins and themes (more than 90%) are still using an Isotope version 1.x, even though v2.x has been available for a while now. In order to remain compatible with those plugins and themes, staying with v1.x is required. Once v2.x becomes more widespread and supported by themes and plugins, we will switch over as well.
- Isotope v2.x currently does not have a way to display the “Spine” layout, which is used for other elements in this add-on in order to create an actual timeline effect. That feature has been requested for v2.x, but until it is implemented, we can not switch, even if we wanted to.